Sunday, January 14, 2018

L'Oreal Hair Care Stock Ups Still Going Strong! Walgreens, Target, and Dollar General!

L'Oreal Hair Care Stock Up Is Still Going Strong!

Y'all might be getting sick of all my L'Oreal Hair Care Stock Up posts but I can't help it, I'm addicted to having it in my stock pile! It's something that I can stock up on for family and friends.. and hey - you can't go wrong with some of these prices!

 

With different promotions, prices, and stores available I thought it would be good to show you what different stores have to offer. If anything you can at least use this as a shopping lesson! I bought certain products at certain stores for a specific reason (which I will explain at the end). As you learn more about couponing you will be applying that to how you shop as well.

Dollar General
A new member to my coupon group made me want to go try this deal. It ended up very well because of the $3 instant savings when you spend $8 on L'Oreal hair care. The only down fall was having to have Dollar General manually give me my instant savings. Make sure you watch your transaction!
  • Bought (2) L'Oreal  Advance Hair Care Styling Products for $4 each
  • Received $3 instant savings
  • Used (2) $2/1 L'Oreal Paris Advanced Hairstyle product click to print coupon
  • Final Price: $1 ($0.50 each)
 Walgreens
  • Bought (2) L'Oreal Elvive shampoo/conditioner on sale for $3.99 each 
  • Used $1/1 L'Oreal Hair Care product coupon from Monthly Savings Book (applied to both for a $2 savings)
  • Used (2) $2/1 L'Oreal Hair Care Product clipped coupon from RP 01/07
  • Final Price: $1.98 ($0.99 each)
Target

Bought:
(1) L'Oreal Extraordinary Clay Dry Shampoo for $5.99
(1) L'Oreal Elvive Frizz Taming Serum for $5.99
(1) L'Oreal Elvive Extraordinary Oil In-Cream for $5.99
  • All (3) bought for $17.99 
  • Used (3) $2.50/1 L'Oreal Hair Care Treatment Product click to print coupon
  • Out Of Pocket Price: $10.47
  • Received $5 Target Gift for buying 3
  • Final Price: $5.47 ($1.83 each)
Here's the "why" I shopped for what and where
  • Dollar General: I knew that I could get the styling products at a cheaper price here. I already knew the prices on these products would be higher at Walgreens.
  • Walgreens: I knew these shampoo and conditioners where not part of the Target deal but I would still get them pretty cheap because of the monthly savings book coupon. I'm still unsure if I can get multiple instant savings in the same transaction at Dollar General.
  • Target: The $5 gift card was the best deal so I knew using it on the treatment products would be the best way to use this promo. You can only do one of each gift card promo in one transaction so I wanted to apply it to the most expensive purchase out of all three stores.
Make sure to get all the L'Oreal click to print coupons to make the most out of your stock up on L'Oreal Hair Care products! 


Save $3.00 on ANY TWO (2) L'Oreal Paris Elvive or Hair Expert hair care shampoo or conditioner products (excludes 3 oz. trial size)

Save $1.00 on ANY ONE (1) L'Oreal Paris Elvive or Hair Expert hair care shampoo or conditioner product (excludes 3 oz. trial size)

Save $2.00 on ANY ONE (1) L'Oreal Paris Advanced Hairstyle product

Save $2.00 on ANY ONE (1) L'Oreal Paris Skin Care product (excludes trial size)

Save $1.00 on ANY ONE (1) L'Oreal Paris Magic Root Cover Up hair color product

Save $2.00 on ANY ONE (1) L'Oreal Paris EVER hair care shampoo, conditioner or treatment product

Save $2.50 on ANY ONE (1) L'Oreal Paris Elvive or Hair Expert hair care treatment product (excludes 1 oz. size)

No comments:

Post a Comment