Sunday, January 21, 2018

Challenge Contest Time!

Learning To Coupon with Stretching Our Dollars

Facebook Group 

Contest Time!

In celebration of how well the group is doing I decided to kick off our first group contest! Because we have so many people who are brand new to couponing, I want to keep things on the simple side. As we continue I have plans for more contests. Some of you might have read a little bit about "Freebie February". This week's contest is a little bit of a spoiler alert for what's to come!

My challenge for you is to do up to (2) of the Walgreens Laundry Stock Up Deals; Oxi Clean & Persil. 
  • You can have up to (2) entries into the contest drawing. One for completing the Oxi Clean and one for completing the Persil deal.
  • You do not have to redeem the SavingStar rebate in order to complete the Persil deal.
  • Since not everyone had access to the Sunday inserts, I will accept deals that utilized internet printed coupons. This means it's okay if your Persil has a $2.99 out of pocket price instead of $1.99
  • To be entered you must take a picture of your items purchased and receipt!
  • Items must be purchased at Walgreens.
  • You have until Sunday noon (central time) to post your pictures!
The Prize:
A Target or Walgreens gift card (depending on which is closer to you)!
 
I bet you are wondering how much the gift card will be worth! The more people that participate the higher it will go! Get those Oxi Clean & Persil coupons printed - I can't wait to see how many people accept my challenge!
 
 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment