Friday, December 8, 2017

Walgreens Beauty Stock Up ~ Good Till Gone! ~ No7, L'Oreal, Shea Moisture, Curel, and Sally Hanson

WALGREENS BEAUTY STOCK UP


Grab these popular brands at a fraction of their price:

L'Oreal, Shea Moisture, Curel, Sally Hanson, and No7 Cosmetics  

 

Walgreens is my favorite place to shop and you are about to see why. A lot of people tend to think that Walgreens is so much more expensive then other stores, especially stores like Walmart that don't have amazing store loyalty and saving programs like Walgreens, Target, and even Pick 'N Save / Kroger.

I am going to outline my Walgreens Beauty Stock Up trip I did today and then follow it up with some tips on how to make the most out of your trips!

There is still plenty of time to get the inserts needed for these deals! Order now, pay only shipping and handling. Plus save 15% on S&H for the holidays! 




L'Oreal Ever Creme Renourishing Butter
Reg Price: $9.99
Clearance Price: $4.99
  • Purchased (1) for $4.99
  • Used (1) $2/1 L'Oreal Hair Expert Shampoo, Conditioner, Treatment or Advanced Hairstyle Product clipped from SS 12/03 exp 1/06/18
  • Out Of Pocket Price: $2.99
  • Ibotta offer: $2/1 cash back on L'Oreal Paris Hair Expert Treatment
  • Final Price: $0.99
L'Oreal Revitalift Bright Reveal Cleanser
Reg Price: $7.29
On Sale 20% Off: $5.83
  • Purchased (2) for $11.66
  • Used (2) $2/1 L'Oreal Revitalift or Age Perfect Skincare Product clipped from RP 11/19 exp 12/16
  • Out Of Pocket Price: $3.83 each / $7.66 total
  • Ibotta Offer Redeemed (2) times: $2/1 cash back on L'Oreal Skin Care Product - Can be redeemed up to (3) times on same receipt (total of $4)
  • Final Price: $1.83 each / $3.66 total
Shea Moisture Smooth & Tame Blow Out Creme Hair Product
Reg Price: $11.49
Clearance Price: $5.79
  • Purchased (1) for $5.79
  • Used (1) $2/1 SheaMoisture Hair Care Item clipped from RP 10/01 exp 12/31
  • Final Price: $3.79
Curel Itch Defense Body Wash
Reg Price: $7.99
Clearance Price: $3.99
  • Purchased (2) for $7.98
  • Used (2) $1.50/1 Curel Product clipped from SS 12/03 exp 1/28/18
  • Final Price: $2.49 each / $4.98 total
Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure 
Reg Price: $8.29   
Clearance Price: $4.19
  • Purchased (1) for $4.19
  • Used (1) $3/1 Sally Hansen Color Therapy, Complete Salon Manicure, Miracle Gel, Salon Gel Polish Nail Polish or Holiday Set clipped from RP 12/03 exp 1/3/18
  • Final Price: $1.19
NO 7 Fanomenal Lash Serum
**KEEP IN MIND - YOU WILL NOTICE THAT I WAS ABLE TO USE MY NO7 COUPON DESPITE THE COUPON STATING NO VALID ON CLEARANCE PRODUCTS. THERE ARE MANY STORES AND LOCATIONS THAT WILL ALLOW THIS, BUT IT IS AT THE STORES DIGRESSION **
Reg Price: $9.99
Clearance Price: $4.99 
  • Purchased (1) for $4.99
  • Used (1) $2/1 No7 Eye or Lip Cosmetic Product (excluding Makeup Removers, trial size and Clearance Products), any clipped from RP 12/03 exp 2/28/18
  • Final Price: $2.99
NO 7 Stay Perfect Eye Shade and Define
**KEEP IN MIND - YOU WILL NOTICE THAT I WAS ABLE TO USE MY NO7 COUPON DESPITE THE COUPON STATING NO VALID ON CLEARANCE PRODUCTS. THERE ARE MANY STORES AND LOCATIONS THAT WILL ALLOW THIS, BUT IT IS AT THE STORES DIGRESSION **
Reg Price: $9.99
Clearance Price: $2.49
  • Purchased (1) for $2.49
  • Used (1) $2/1 No7 Eye or Lip Cosmetic Product (excluding Makeup Removers, trial size and Clearance Products), any clipped from RP 12/03 exp 2/28/18
  • Final Price: ONLY $0.49 !!!
     TIME TO TOTAL EVERYTHING UP!
    Total Retail Value: $80.31
    Total Purchase Price: $42.09
    Total Coupon Savings: $16.00
    This makes my total Out Of Pocket Price: $26.09
     
    I submitted my receipt to Ibotta for $6.00 in cash back rebates.
     
    This brings my total down to $20.09
     
     
     
     
     
    LET'S TAKE A LOOK AT THE REST OF MY BONUS SAVINGS:
    I earned $5 in Jingle Cash
    I earned 12,000 bonus points ($12)
    • 5000 Beauty Enthusiast Points
    • 7000 Bonus Point paperless coupon for spending $20 or more.
    My bonus savings are worth $17
    FINAL TOTAL: $3.09 
     
     
    Eventually I will have a full "How To Shop Walgreens" page at DollarStretched.com
    For now, here are some tips to help you out!
    • Walgreens accepts coupons against clearance items. If the cashier tells you the register wont accept it, it's likely because the coupon value is more then the item's clearance price.
    • When you earn bonuses that require you to spend a specified dollar amount, you can reach that dollar amount BEFORE manufacture coupons, not after. For example, when you spend $30 you can earn $5 in Jingle Cash. I met the $30 requirement before I applied my manufacture coupons, after they were applied I was only at $26.09.
    • I've had Walgreens beauty consultants tell me that you can't use clearance items to reach bonus savings such as the 7000 bonus point coupon I showed you above. Only $11.66 was not a clearance markdown. 
    • When you are redeeming your Jingle Cash make sure to redeem it on items that don't give you bonus points - you wont receive the bonus points. I usually break up my transaction to ensure everything goes smoothly. I also tend to checkout with the beauty consultant because they don't rush through the transaction and most of them are very helpful! 
     The last tip I have for you today is to bring a large range of coupons with you. You never know what you will find on clearance and stores can differ depending on what stock they need to move in order to make room for new stuff! I knew that I was shopping strictly for beauty and personal care products. Here's what I did to prepare and why:
    I printed out ALL the beauty and personal care products from the Dollar Stretched Deals page. This might seem unnecessary but I do it for four reasons.
    1. You never know when you might come across a money maker opportunity.  
    2. I might not be out of a certain item at home, but I certainly wont pass up a chance to pay $2 on a $10 item!
    3. I love having a stock pile of stuff that I pay next to nothing for so I can help out those in need. Especially with the holidays! 
    4. I also love to help others learn how to coupon to this level but I realize not everyone is at that point so I'm willing to hook my group up for the same price I paid (often ends up being less). But I REFUSE to profit off of others.
    Then I simply sort down by category and take them with me in my little coupon case!  
     
    CLICK TO PRINT BEAUTY AND PERSONAL CARE PRODUCTS NOW!

    Don't forget there is still plenty of time to get the inserts needed for these deals! Order now, pay only shipping and handling. Plus save 15% on S&H for the holidays!

     
     

    No comments:

    Post a Comment